Kouwenberg Farm Inc. based in Vernon Bridge, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dairy herdsperson. Kouwenberg Farm Inc. is a well-known dairy farm in the town. We produce best quality dairy products like milk, yugart, butter, cheese etc. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Kouwenberg Farm Inc.
Position: Dairy herdsperson
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.56 hourly for 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Vernon Bridge, PE
Work Site Environment: Candidates should work in dusty, noisy, odours, outdoors, dairy and livestock area
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 3 years to less than 5 years
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Candidates must have knowledge of Milking system (automated)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to handle large workload
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to handling animals
- The candidate should be able to monitoring animal health
- The candidate should be able to carry out a pasture or pen breeding programs
- The candidate should be able to formulate feeding program
- The candidate should be able to maintain livestock performance records
- The candidate should be able to recognize and treat certain livestock health problems
- The candidate should be able to supervise and oversee breeding and other livestock-related programs
- Employees get disability benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!