Cozy Corner Services based in Thunder Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Diesel mechanic. Cozy Corner Services has been leading the industry in Thunder Bay, ON and the surrounding area for 50 years. We always strive to provide exceptional customer service, speedy response times, safety of our customers vehicle or cargo, and affordable rates. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Cozy Corner Services
Position: Diesel mechanic
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $33.50 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Thunder Bay, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 2 years’
Diesel engine repair specialization: Fuel injection system, Exhaust system, Cooling system, Air conditioning system, Lubrication system, Engine control system, Major internal engine repairs or overhaul, Installation and alignment of engines and machinery
Mechanical maintenance and repair specialization: Mechanical transmissions, Hydraulic transmissions, Power take-offs, Tracked vehicle suspensions and steering, Wheel-mounted vehicle suspension and steering, Highway vehicle tires and wheels, Off-road vehicle tires and wheels, Differentials, Brake system
Candidate Status: Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position. International Candidates who don’t a valid Canadian work permit also can apply.
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle Hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to do manual dexterity
- The candidate should be accurate, client focus, dependable, organized, flexible, reliable, judgmental
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to instruct apprentices, troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions, diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- The candidates should be able to order parts and maintain inventory, adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, keep maintenance reports and documentation
- The candidates should be able to welding experience, test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- The candidates should be able to attach components and adjust new farm equipment, clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work, perform repair work on heavy trucks
- The candidates should be able to service attachments and working tools, verify and repair emission control systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!