Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
Elms Academy Ltd. based in Langley, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Early childhood educator (E.C.E.). Elms Academy Ltd. is the place where children can engage in a multitude of new and enriching experiences while in the comfort of a familiar and secure environment. Our vision is to bring out the very best in every student and give them the knowledge, skills and experiences they need to succeed in today’s world. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Elms Academy Ltd.
Position: Early childhood educator (E.C.E.)
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Langley, BC
Work Setting: Child care centre
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a College/CEGEP
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate and First Aid Certificate
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills, an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to Bathe, diaper and feed infants and toddlers and also Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
- The candidate should be able to Develop and implement child-care programs that support and promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, Lead activities by telling or reading stories, teaching songs and taking children to local points of interest, Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties, Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors, Discuss progress and problems of children at staff meetings, Knowledge of Day Nurseries Act, Knowledge of licensing regulations, Establish guidelines for behaviour, Assess the abilities, interests and needs of children and discuss progress or problems with parents and other staff members, Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with co-workers and community service providers working with children and also Plan and maintain an environment that protects the health, security and well-being of children
- The candidate should be able to Supervise staff, trainees or volunteers, Order supplies and equipment, Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children, Assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records, provide opportunities to express creativity through the media of art, dramatic play, music and physical activity, Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children and also Supervise and co-ordinate activities of other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
- The candidate should be able to Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts, Guide and assist children in the development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits and also Observe children for signs of potential learning or behavioural problems and prepare reports for parents, guardians or supervisor
- The employees get other long term benefit
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
5633 182 street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!