Specialites M.B. Inc based in Saint-Hyacinthe, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Worker: Food Processing. Specialites M.B. Inc is known to work with a wide variety of frozen products. We serve in both retail and wholesale ways. We work with various places such as Restaurants, Hotels, Supermarkets, Schools, Hospitals, CPE, Ski resorts, Golf courses and Industrial accounts. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Specialites M.B. Inc
Position: Factory Worker: Food Processing
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.10 per hour for 36 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 5450 av. Trudeau, Saint-Hyacinthe, QC, J2S 7Y8
Work Site Environment: Cold/refrigerated
Work Setting: Meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks and work with manual dexterity
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The employees get continuous training
- The employees get a range of benefits including a medical, vision and dental insurance plan
- The employees get a dynamic environment that relies on its employees
- The employees get several programs available such as Recognition of years of service, Employee Assistance (EAP), referral and recognition at work (attendance)
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and reference number) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!