Legacy Cleaning Services Inc, based in Port Carling, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Floor cleaner. Although we are a newer cleaning company serving Fort Mill, SC, we uphold the highest cleaning standards and practices. Legacy Cleaning Services, Inc. uses Green Products that are allergy and dermatologist-tested. One of our greatest pride and joys is being a locally owned family business from Charlotte. Our strong family values such as honesty and integrity have garnered us a great reputation among general contractors and builders of the Carolinas because we never fail to deliver unmatched quality in all our cleaning projects. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Legacy Cleaning Services Inc
Position: Floor cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 21 hours per week
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Port Carling, ON
Shifts: Night, Early Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Work Setting: Commercial building
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be dependable
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
- The employees get learning/training paid by the employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or call (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
705-733-4040 Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 AM
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!