3275653 Nova Scotia Limited o/a Downtown Pizza and Donair restaurant based in Dartmouth, NS, is inviting Food Service Supervisors, ones with an attractive salary package on permanent employment on a full-time basis. The candidates will be required to start work as soon as possible and can select from a range of shifts.
Employer Name: 3275653 Nova Scotia Limited o/a Downtown Pizza and Donair
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.50 to $14.50 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment; Full time
Location: 172 Wyse Rd, Dartmouth, NS B3A 1M6
Shift: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, to be determined, Early Morning, Morning
Education: The candidate requires a College degree, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 to 2 years or equivalent experience in the concerned field to apply for the job.
Experience: Around 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate will be required to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The candidate will be required to stand for extended periods.
- Work will require a combination of sitting, standing, and walking
- The candidate will be required to work under pressure
- Work is physically demanding.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should have a client focus
- The candidate should have the ability to supervise around 5-10 people.
- The candidate will be required to supervise kitchen and food service helpers
- The candidate will be required to supervise food service counter attendants, food preparers
- The candidate will be required to supervise food and beverage servers and the cook
- The candidate will be required to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate will be required to prepare food order summaries for the chef.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit reports
- The candidate will be required to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate will be required to establish work schedules
- A candidate is required to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate will ensure food service and quality control
- Candidate must have knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- The candidate is required to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate is required to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate is required to establish methods to meet work schedules
The company is a reliable private sector establishment, restaurant based in Dartmouth, NS. They are offering jobs at a sensible package with benefits and assurance. Those who wish to apply for the post of Restaurant Manager are required to do so as soon as possible.
The candidate should have a Cover Letter, Criminal record check and Valid Driver’s license before applying for the post.
How To Apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!