A&W based in Fort Nelson, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. While our commitment to having the best-tasting food hasn’t changed, our restaurants are dramatically different than they were in the drive-in days. As our customers’ needs for convenience and faster service grew, our restaurants changed to meet those needs. The drive-ins of the ’60s have been replaced by contemporary free-standing restaurants with drive-thru service. We’ve also expanded into new, more convenient spaces. In shopping centres, airports, and highway gas/convenience locations, A&W is more accessible than ever. So is our famous A&W Root Beer®. A&W remains Canada’s No. 1 brand of root beer and is available not just in our restaurants, but also in cans and bottles at your local grocery store.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: A&W
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 6
Salary: $17.00 hourly, for around 30 to 40 hours a week
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: 4304 50 Ave North, Fort Nelson, BC V0C 1R0
Job ID: 22052106
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Work Setting: Restaurant and Fast food outlet or concession
Education: Candidates need secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1 months to less than 2 year.
- The candidate should be having effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be flexible with work.
- The candidate should be a team player.
- The candidate should be having excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be the one who can work with proper client focus.
- The candidate should be present to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- The candidate should be able to train the staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures.
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules.
- The candidate should be free from any kind of criminal record.
- To supervise and coordinate activities of the staff members who prepare and portion food.
- To supervise workers like kitchen and food service helpers, food service counter attendants and food preparers as well.
- To maintain the records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- To establish work schedules of staff members
- To ensure food service and quality control as well
- To have proper knowledge of the establishment’s culinary genres
- They can enjoy a proper vacation and time-off break given by the restaurant.
- They get professional support whenever they are in need.
- They get good pay and various pay benefits while working and even after retirement.
- They get family and parenting help whenever needed.
- They get dental plan, vision care benefits
- They get group insurance benefits,
- They get life insurance and other Other benefits too
In 1956, the first A&W, the first drive-in restaurant, was opened in Canada, on Portage Avenue in Winnipeg. A&W is well-known to serve a delicious combination of good-tasty burgers, and onion rings with the frosted mugs of the famous A&W Root Beer. With food, A&W is also known for its staff and its way of serving, A&W serves with smiling faces of friendly carhop through which it got proved as an instant hit.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can apply now by sending an email or mail (along with your resume and reference number) through below mentioned details.
4304 50 Ave North
Fort Nelson, BC
Reference number include to your application
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!