Subway based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Service Supervisor. Subway is known as a food chain committed to providing a wide range of great tasting food choices, while reducing its environmental footprint. We work with understanding the importance of offering a variety of options. We work with providing access to complete nutritional information for its customers. Over the past several years, we have switched to products and practices that improve energy efficiency, water conservation, food and water quality while reducing the waste stream. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Subway
Position: Food Service Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.50 per hour for 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: #480, 1000 Hamptons Drive NW, Calgary, AB, T3A 6A7
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Work Setting: Restaurant
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Supervision: 3-4 people
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Basic security clearance
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to work with tight deadlines
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to establish methods to meet work schedules
- The candidate should be able to supervise and coordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- The candidate should be able to train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- The candidate should be able to estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- The candidate should be able to ensure food service and quality control
- The candidate should be able to maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- The candidate should be able to supervise and check assembly of trays
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!