A&A Family Farms Ltd. based in Elora, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Foreman/Woman Poultry Farm Workers. A&A Family Farms Ltd. is known to look at animal health by utilising Manning Equine Vet Services to look after the health and welfare of our bloodstock. We are known to take care of farms in all the ways possible. We support Prince Fluffy Kareem, a UK registered charity that helps horses and donkeys in need in the pyramid area of Cairo, Egypt and surrounding areas. When shipping to Kentucky, all our horses board at Watershed Equine owned by Tracey and Clay Caudill. Watershed is also known as our home away from home during both the breeding and sales seasons. Currently, we are also sponsoring Leila for one full year.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates need to work in Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call and Morning shifts.
Employer Name: A&A Family Farms Ltd.
Position: Foreman/Woman Poultry Farm Workers
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 50 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Elora, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, On Call, Morning
Work Site Environment: Odours, Dusty
Transportation/Travel Information: Own transportation, Vehicle supplied by employer, Valid driver’s licence
Work Location Information: Rural area, Willing to relocate
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 7 months to 1 year
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Candidates need equipment and machinery experience such as Tractor
Area of Specialization: Poultry, Agricultural crop service
Type of Farm Operations: Soybean farming, Chicken farming, Other grain farming, Broiler and other meat-type chicken production
Ability to Supervise: 3-4 people
Jobs for Ukraine
This employer wants to support Ukrainian nationals in Canada with a job.
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to maintain work records and logs
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to monitor animal health
- The candidate should have agricultural service contractors specific skills to provide agricultural crop services such as plowing, irrigating, cultivating, spraying or harvesting
- The candidate should have farm supervisors specific skills to ensure farm safety and biosecurity procedures are followed
- The candidate should have specialized livestock workers specific skills for soybean farming
- The employees get financial benefits such as competitive salary and mileage paid
- The employees get various career development opportunities
- The employees get various paid leave benefits such as casual leaves, sick leaves, vacations etc
- The employees get health benefits in a form of health care plan
In 2007, A&A Farms Ltd. was established by Andrij Brygidyr and his daughter, Andrea, as a hobby farm. The property was purchased for its 100 scenic rolling acres and rich soil that can be proved best for farming. Originally a Clydesdale breeding operation, the company is known to have basic infrastructure including a rustic bank barn and electro-braid fencing with only four paddocks.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!