Tim Hortons based in Fergus and Elora, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service worker. Tim Hortons is a Canadian multinational fast food restaurant chain. We serves coffee, doughnuts, and other fast food items. We are Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant chain, with 4,949 restaurants in 15 countries. Our company was founded in 1964 by Canadian hockey player Tim Horton and Jim Charade. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Food service worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Tim Hortons
Position: Food Service Worker
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Fergus and Elora, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning
Work Setting: Staff accommodation is available and relocation costs are covered by employer
Security and Safety: Bond needed
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates will be train
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work overtime
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should have an effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to clear and clean tables, trays and chairs
- The candidate should be able to replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
- The candidate should be able to package take-out food
- The candidate should be able to portion and wrap foods
- The candidate should be able to prepare, heat and finish simple food items
- The candidate should be able to serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- The candidate should be able to take customers’ orders
- The candidate should be able to receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!