Delfresh Mushroom Farm Ltd., based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Harvesting labourer. Delfresh Mushroom Farm Ltd. is one of the best farms nearby, we offer a wide range of services at a very affordable price. All our products are easy to consume and we use the latest technology to make them more delicious. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Delfresh Mushroom Farm Ltd.
Position: Harvesting labourer
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 28230 58 AVE Abbotsford, BC V4X 2E8
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates must need 1 to less than 7 months of experience
Work Site Environment: Other miscellaneous crop farming, At heights, Wet/damp, Odours, Dusty
Work Setting: Rural area
Type of Crops: Mushrooms
Security and Safety: Criminal record check
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to do hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should be able to distinguish between colors
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to do overtime
- The candidate should be flexible
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should have values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to hand harvest vegetables
- The candidate should be able to pick row and orchard crops
- The candidate should be able to sort and pack fruits and vegetables
- The candidate should be able to load, unload, and transfer crates, supplies, and farm produce livestock and poultry
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!