GenRock Landscaping based in North Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Gardener, landscape. GenRock Landscaping is a landscape and garden maintenance company. We offer Japenese modern garden, English and European garden, Wood decks, Full excavating working, Lawn instullation, Plantings, Sprinkler installation, Garden right installation, Pruning, Trimming, Lawn care and much more. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The shifts the candidate has to work are yet to be determined. This position of Gardener, landscape is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: GenRock Landscaping
Position: Gardener, landscape
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.66 per hour for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: North Vancouver, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
- The candidate should be able to apply various treatments such as pruning, spraying, repairing damaged areas and injecting with treatment solutions
- The candidate should be able to apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, pesticides and other lawn care products
- The candidate should be able to plan and co-ordinate the growth and use of plants for landscaping, ornamental uses and other purposes
- The candidate should be able to plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios and other landscape structures
- The candidate should be able to plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume and reference number) through below mentioned details.
111-855 W 16th Street
North Vancouver, BC
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!