Townline Growers (1994) Ltd based in Abbotsford, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Farm Worker. Townline Growers (1994) Ltd is known to perform farming activities with importing goods to Canada. We are known to work with Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada. Our company is known to use advanced farming techniques for organic products. We are known to provide pure products. We are all known for an expert group of employees working on advanced farming techniques and providing organic products. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The candidates have to work in Day, Early Morning and Morning shifts. This position of General Farm Worker is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Townline Growers (1994) Ltd
Position: General Farm Worker
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 340 Townline Road, Abbotsford, BC, V2T 6C9
Job ID: 22052204
Shifts: Day, Early Morning, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
To be determined
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- The employees get to work in a well known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get various financial benefits such as competitive salary and retirement benefits
- The employees get paid leave benefits such as sick leaves and casual leaves
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!