Blue Berry GNL Farm Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General Farmer Worker. Blue Berry GNL Farm Ltd. is a fruits and horticulture farm. We are famous for producing blue berry. We do our cultivation using modern technologies, organic manicures, minimum fertilizer and pesticides. We cater to both wholesale and retail markets. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Blue Berry GNL Farm Ltd.
Position: General Farmer Worker
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to plant, cultivate and irrigate crops
- The candidate should be able to fertilize and spray crops
- The candidate should be able to harvest crops
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- The candidate should be able to detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock, and poultry
- The candidate should be able to examine products for quality and prepare for the market
- The candidate should be able to set and monitor water lines, airflow, and temperature in barns, pens, and chicken coops
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to learn various advanced techniques
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits such as a competitive salary
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
Room 4364, 184 street
Between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM
Room 4364, 184 street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!