Gestion Tremblay et Leboeuf inc. based in Normandin, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grocery packer. Gestion Tremblay et Leboeuf inc. is one of the best grocery stores of the town, serving up customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Gestion Tremblay et Leboeuf inc.
Position: Grocery packer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.25 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Normandin, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning
Work setting: Supermarket/grocery store
Work site environment: Candidates should work in air conditioned area
Weight handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, handle heavy loads, pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods, walk and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom and also provide customer service
- The candidate should be able to stock shelves and display areas
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits and also health care plan
- The employees get as per collective agreement and also piece work
- The employees get pension plan
- The employees get free parking availability, paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and also team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
418-274-2009 extension 104 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
1130 St Cyrille
G8M 4J7 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!