Gestion Tremblay et Leboeuf inc. based in Normandin, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grocery packer. Gestion Tremblay et Leboeuf inc. strives to deliver a wide variety of products. Great customer service, good value and knowledgeable staff allow us to give our customers a great experience. We believe in professional excellence and customer satisfaction is our top priority. We work seamlessly with our customers to provide them the best solutions. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Gestion Tremblay et Leboeuf inc.
Position: Grocery packer
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.25 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Normandin, QC
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work setting: Supermarket/grocery store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work in air conditioned area
- The candidates should be client focus, flexible, organized, reliable, should have excellent oral communication, and be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to obtain articles for customers from shelf or stockroom
- The candidates should be able to stock shelves and display areas
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, disability benefits, piece work, pension plan, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, free parking, and other benefits as per collective agreement
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
1130 St Cyrille
Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
418-274-2009 extension 104 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!