Grounds Maintenance Park Supervisor
Revelstoke Cycling Association based in Revelstoke, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Grounds Maintenance Park Supervisor (with some duties as a groundskeeper supervisor). Revelstoke Cycling Association can be termed as a progressive, volunteer driven non-profit association with a mission to lead sustainable and inclusive mountain biking opportunities in Revelstoke. We are known to manage over 150 kilometers of trails spanning four mountains, facilitate events to get all bikers to explore them, and act as a multi-faceted voice for cycling in our community and beyond. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The job position of Grounds Maintenance Park Supervisor is a green job.
Employer’s Name: Revelstoke Cycling Association
Position: Grounds Maintenance Park Supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.00 to $30.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Revelstoke, BC
Shifts: To be determined
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Work Setting: Relocation costs not covered by employer
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license, Vehicle supplied by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Equipment and Machinery Experience: Chain saw, Pick-up truck
Area of Specialization: Grounds maintenance
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and be physically demanding
- The candidate should be able to hire, supervise and schedule staff also plan and direct grounds maintenance
- The candidate should be able to organize and direct construction of fences, decks and walls also plan, manage and supervise landscape construction work
- The candidate should be able to maintain work records and logs also operate chainsaws to clear trails through woodlands
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, and References attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!