Mach 6 Mechanical Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Heavy-duty equipment mechanic. Mach 6 Mechanical Ltd is an Edmonton based fleet maintenance and repair outfit that serves Alberta and a fully equipped shop with a fleet of mobile service trucks ready to go at any time. Our mission is to provide high quality service and maximize your equipment up-time. We offer competitive rates and boast better practices and methodology. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Mach 6 Mechanical Ltd
Position: Heavy-duty equipment mechanican
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $40.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 6415 75 Street BLDG D, Edmonton, AB, T6E 0T3
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift and Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail, stand for extended periods and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable, a team player and also have accuracy
- The candidate should have specialization on diesel engine repair like fuel injection system, exhaust system, cooling system, air conditioning system, lubrication system, engine control system, major internal engine repairs or overhaul and also installation and alignment of engines and machinery
- The candidate should have specialization on mechanical maintenance and repair like mechanical transmissions, drive trains and final drives, power take-offs, tracked vehicle suspensions and steering, wheel-mounted vehicle suspension and steering, highway vehicle tires and wheels, off-road vehicle tires and wheels, differentials and also brake system
- The candidate should be able to troubleshoot and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions and also diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
- The candidate should be able to adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications and also verify and repair emission control systems
- The candidate should be able to clean, lubricate and perform other maintenance work and also service attachments and working tools
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
6415 75 Street BLDG D
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!