Drifters Motel & Restaurant based in Terrace Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant. In a relaxing ambiance, Drifters Restaurant & Lounge is linked to the motel and offers a comprehensive menu ranging from Drifter’s burgers to steak and lobster. Each room is tastefully decorated and includes a flat-screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, and coffee machine. A desk and a dresser are also provided. One queen bed or two double beds are available. Rooms are provided on the first or second floors, both with outside access. We hire foreign workers to fill labor or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or Permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are not to be determined. This position of Housekeeping room attendant is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Drifters Motel & Restaurant
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.75 to $16.75 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Terrace Bay, ON
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to do repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to do physically demanding
- The candidate should be attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to do bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be an Initiative
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should not be dependable
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to clean and disinfect elevators
- The candidate should be able to clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
No Information is Available, as it is from a person/individual, not a company looking for a candidate.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
3 Simcoe Plaza
Terrace Bay, ON
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!