Jolan Holdings based in Cache Creek, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Motel cleaner. Jolan Holdings is a full-service hotel which strives to offer an array of on-site amenities that will make our customers travel experience more enjoyable. Our hotel has everything to meet the needs of people including an on-site restaurant, lounge, bar, room service, meeting space, and more. Our hotel provides the simple pleasures that are sure to make our customer’s stay an experience to remember. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Jolan Holdings
Position: Motel cleaner
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Cache Creek, BC
Shifts: Overtime, On Call
Work setting: Willing to relocate, Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates should have experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidates should be able to work in non-smoking area
- The candidate should be dependable, organized and reliable
- Canadian citizen and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash, polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidates should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidates should be able to stock linen closet, clean, disinfect, polish kitchen bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidates should be able to handle, report lost and found items
- The candidates should be able to attend to guests requests for extra supplies or other items, provide basic information on facilities
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris, empty trash containers, wash windows, walls, ceilings, launder clothing and household linens
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan and free parking
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!