Bear’s Claw Lodge based in Cache Creek, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Hotel cleaner. Bear’s Claw Lodge is a wilderness retreat which was founded with a commitment to providing guests with an unforgettable wilderness experience. Our lodge offers a range of accommodation options, including cozy cabins and luxurious suites, all designed to provide guests with comfort and relaxation in a beautiful natural setting. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bear’s Claw Lodge
Position: Hotel cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Cache Creek, BC
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidate should be flexible and reliable
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary foreign workers of Canada are eligible for this position.
- International Candidates who don’t have a valid Canadian work permit also can apply
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries
- The candidates should be able to stock linen closet, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, handle and report lost and found items
- The candidates should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, pick up debris, and empty trash containers
- The candidates should be able to wash windows, walls, and ceilings
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, and cover letter) through the below-mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!