Housekeeping room attendant
Comfort Inn & Suites based in Carleton Place, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping room attendant. Comfort Inn & Suites offer travelers a consistent, warm and welcoming experience. With all the amenities you need to be at your best, our hotels will help you feel rested and ready to take on the day. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Comfort Inn & Suites
Position: Housekeeping room attendant
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 32 hours per 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Shift: Day, Weekend, Flexible Hours
Location: Carleton Place, ON
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should pay attention to detail
- The candidate should able to bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, make beds and change sheets, and wash windows, walls and ceilings. clean changing rooms and showers, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidate should be able to distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, disinfect operating rooms and other areas. pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items, attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items and provide basic information on facilities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
355 McNeely Avenue
Carleton Place, ON
Between 08:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current field of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!