Assistance Services Group, well-known as ASG works with being committed to building positive and lasting relationships with its clients’ customers, employees and citizens. ASG is a Canadian subsidiary of Sykes Enterprises, Inc. Today, The Sykes family includes over 55,000 employees from 23 countries working in 40 languages worldwide. Currently, Assistance Services Group is inviting applications for the role of Inbound Customer Service Representative-Contact Centre to work at Sudbury in various shifts. The eligible candidates should have good communication skills and have experience of working in customer service roles with being residents of Canada. The candidates who are Canadian citizens or are living in Canada and have a valid work permit in Canada should start applying for this virtual based job right away.
Full Job Description:
Employer Name: Assistance Services Group
Position: Inbound Customer Service Representative-Contact Centre
No of Vacancies: 01
Salary: $17.00 to $18.50 hourly, for 40 per week.
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Sudbury, ON, Remote-Jobs
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning, Morning
Work Setting: Private Sector
Security and Safety: Criminal Record Check
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 Months to 1 Year
Business Equipment and Computer Applications: MS Windows, Internet, Database Software and MS Outlook
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to details
- The candidate should be able to work with hand-eye coordination
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should have excellent written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to work with being punctual
- The candidate should be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidate should be able to access and process information
- The candidate should be able to maintain records and statistics
- The candidate should be able to answer inquiries and provide information to customers
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plans, Dental plans and Vision care benefits
- The employees get various long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP) and Other benefits
ASG is known to provide enterprise-wide services addressing needs across a variety of industries, that includes automotive, healthcare, insurance and legal. ASG works with a goal to provide timely assistance and information for the moments that matter most. The troubles include car trouble in the middle of nowhere, or a child’s fever in the middle of the night, ASG works with pride on being there 24/7 with prompt, professional and experienced help.
How to apply
Without being biased, the employer is providing equal opportunities for the applicants who are eligible for this job. The candidate has to be a Canadian citizen, or be a permanent resident of Canada and a candidate who has a valid work permit in Canada.
You can apply now by sending an online application to the below-mentioned details if you suit all the job requirements provided and are eligible for the job. All the best!