Gu’s trading based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Key holder – retail store. Gu’s trading is a Uruguayan company created by four friends in 2010 aimed to a very specific need of the Consumer Goods and Retail Industries. Our mission is to be a key strategic partner for the companies who produce and distribute mass consumption products. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Gu’s trading
Position: Key holder – retail store
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 per hour for 20 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time leading to full time
Location:4900 Molly Banister Dr, Red Deer, AB,
Shifts: Evening, Weekend, Flexible Hours and Morning
Ability to Supervise: 1 to 2 people
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way
- The candidate should be able to prepare reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
- The candidate should be able to resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- The candidate should be able to supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers
- The candidate should be able to organize and maintain inventory
- The candidate should be able to order merchandise
- The candidate should be able to establish work schedules
- The candidate should be able to hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- The employees get bonus
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or a mail or by phone or by fax or in person (along with your resume and references attesting experience).
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!