Meat cutter – retail or wholesale | LMIA Approved
SOUTH SEAS ENTERPRISES (2) LTD. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat cutter – retail or wholesale. SOUTH SEAS ENTERPRISES (2) LTD. is one of the best supermarket or convenience stores of the town specializing on sea food, poultry and meat. Our business motto has always been to provide good value and quality service and products. We have well trained and dedicated employees to help us achieve our goals. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Meat cutter – retail or wholesale is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: SOUTH SEAS ENTERPRISES (2) LTD.
Position: Meat cutter – retail or wholesale
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: #201 7750 128 Street, Surrey, BC, V3W 0R6
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Shift and Morning
Work setting: Butcher shop
Work site environment: Candidates should work in odours and cold/refrigerated place
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail and also stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be physically strong and also have hand-eye co-ordination
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and also have efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to clean meats to prepare for processing or cutting, cut carcasses, sides and quarters, cut, trim and prepare standard cuts of meat, remove bones from meat, cut poultry into parts, clean and prepare fish and shellfish and also cut fish into steaks and fillets
- The candidate should be able to wrap and package prepared meats, weigh meats for sale, sell meats to customers, make special sausages, prepare special orders, prepare special displays of meats, poultry and fish products and also shape, lace and tie roasts, other meats, poultry and seafood
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
#201 7750 128 Street
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!