EEM Holdings Inc based in Bay Roberts, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of General office clerk. EEM Holdings Inc operates a diverse range of businesses across various sectors. Through our subsidiaries and strategic partnerships, we have built a robust portfolio that spans multiple industries, including technology, finance, real estate, and more. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: EEM Holdings Inc
Position: General office clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: 3 Conception Bay Highway,Bay Roberts, NL A0A 1G0
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Convenience store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as other trades certificates or diplomas or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Computer and technology knowledge: Accounting software, Database software, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS Windows
Security and safety: Criminal record check, Bondable
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, and walk for extended periods
- The candidate should be an adaptable, efficient, energetic, outgoing, quick learner, proactive, accurate, dependable, organized, flexible, and reliable
- The candidates should have time management, a positive attitude, excellent oral communication, excellent written communication, and efficient interpersonal skills
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to receive and forward telephone or electronic enquiries
- The candidates should be able to maintain and prepare reports from manual or electronic files, inventories, mailing lists, and databases
- The candidates should be able to sort, process and verify applications, receipts and other documents, prepare invoices and bank deposits
- The candidates should be able to process incoming and outgoing mail manually or electronically, send and receive messages, perform basic bookkeeping tasks
- The candidates should be able to provide general information to clients and the public, order office supplies, and maintain inventory
- The candidates should be able to photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing and filing, file material in the storage area
- The candidates should be able to label files according to retention and disposal schedules, label, file and retrieve documents, organize and schedule office work
- The candidates will get group insurance benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume, highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed, and references attesting experience) through below mentioned details.
3 Conception Bay Highway
Bay Roberts, NL
3 Conception Bay Highway
Bay Roberts, NL
Between 07:00 AM and 11:00 PM
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answering the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!