Office building cleaner | LMIA Approved
Les Industries Bonimetal inc. based in Saint-Léonard, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office building cleaner. Les Industries Bonimetal inc. has been established since 1980 and is renowned for the quality of its products and its customer service. We have the necessary means and technology to respond to any request. Our factory with more than 20,000 square feet is equipped with automated production and a specialized workforce, thus ensuring excellent value for money while respecting the required quality standards. We hire foreign workers to fill labour or skill shortages on a temporary basis. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. This position of Office building cleaner is approved by LMIA.
Employer Name: Les Industries Bonimetal inc.
Position: Office building cleaner
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Term or contract employment
Location: Saint-Léonard, QC
Shifts: Day and Morning
Work setting: Office building and industrial facility or establishment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 to less than 7 months
- The candidate should be able to maintain tight deadlines, pay attention to detail, perform repetitive tasks, handle heavy loads and also for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be reliable
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas and also handle and report lost and found items
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get travel insurance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!