L’atelier Mamie Clafoutis inc. based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Pastry maker. L’atelier Mamie Clafoutis inc. was created in 2008, by Nicolas, pastry chef and Joseph, baker, originally from France. We brings back those tasty memories, with excellent recipes and the utmost simplicity. We serve delectable dishes to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known to the community. We have efficient and trained staffs to fulfill our goals. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: L’atelier Mamie Clafoutis inc
Position: Pastry maker
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: 2740 rue Angus, Montréal, QC, H2H 1P3
Work setting: Bake shop
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the French Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Food specialties: Breads and rolls and desserts and pastries
- The candidate should be able to prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
- The candidate should be able to operate machinery
- The employees get disability benefits and health care plan
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, subsidised public transportation and transportation provided by employer
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
- Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- What is your current level of study?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!