GSC Technologies Inc. based in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Factory Labourer-Manufacturing. GSC Technologies Inc. is a top-notch manufacturer of plastic goods in North America – with distribution worldwide. We are known to design, manufacture storage & organization products, folding tables & chairs, utility shelving systems & cabinets, closet systems, refuse & recycling products, sporting goods, and many other household products to be used everyday. We are known to build our company on the principles of experience, quality design, superior service and speed to market. We are known to work with a mission to provide our customers with the best products, at the best value, with the best service.
The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or seasonal employment. The candidates have to work in Night and Weekend shifts.
Employer Name: GSC Technologies Inc.
Position: Factory Labourer-Manufacturing
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $16.77 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time-Student job
Location: 160 rue Vanier, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, QC, J3B 3R4
Job ID: 22052505
Shifts: Night, Weekend, 19:00 to 07:00
Work Setting: Plastic products manufacturing company
Transportation/Travel Information: Public transportation is available
Student status: Full time enrollment
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English or French Languages.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
Own Tools/Equipment: Steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods
- The candidate should be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be able to work in a punctual way
- The candidate should be able to sort, pack, crate and package materials and products
- The candidate should be able to perform other labouring and elemental activities
- The candidate should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
- The candidate should be able to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get financial benefits as per collective agreement and bonus
- The employees get other benefits such as free parking available by the employer
Since 1982, GSC Technologies Inc. has been known to be working with a single plastic molding machine. The company is known to have the state-of-the-art equipment and technology in its manufacturing and distribution facilities (located in the US, Canada, and China). The company is to employ meticulous testing and quality standards to ensure the best quality product at the greatest value.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email, making a call or meeting in person (along with your resume and being prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
450-245-0373 extension 184 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
160 rue Vanier
J3B 3R4 Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!