Poultry farm workers foreman/woman
Carver Farms based in Montague, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Poultry farm workers foreman/woman. Carver Farms is one of the best poultry and berry production farms of the town, serving up fresh and organic products to the customers at a reasonable price. We have many years of experience in this industry and are well-known in the community. The candidate has to work with some duties as a farm worker, poultry. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Carver Farms
Position: Poultry farm workers foreman/woman
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 hourly for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Job Type: Green job (Involves duties and responsibilities that lead to positive environmental outcomes, involves supporting green economy sectors and requires specialized environmental skills or knowledge)
Location: Alliston, Montague, PE, C0A 1R0
Shifts: Day, Overtime and Flexible Hours
Work setting: Staff accommodation is available, rural area and remote location
Work site environment: Candidates should work in broiler and other meat-type chicken production and outdoors
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need experience of 2 years to less than 3 years
Type of crops: Blueberries and Berries
- The candidate should have experience of equipment and machinery like Tractor mower
- The candidate should have specialization on poultry
- The candidate should be able to handling animals and also monitoring animal health
- The candidate should be able to provide agricultural livestock services such as artificial insemination, spraying or shearing of livestock or disinfecting pens, barns or poultry houses, develop work schedules and establish procedures, ensure farm safety and bio-security procedures are followed, maintain quality control and production records, supervise and oversee growing and other crop-related operations, hire and train staff and also perform general farm duties
- The candidate should be able to co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers and also co-ordinate maintenance and repair services
- The candidate should be able to operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment and also operate chainsaw to fell, delimb and buck trees
- The employees get dental plan, health care plan and vision care benefits
- The employees get as per collective agreement and bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get free parking availability, learning/training paid by employer, on-site amenities, on-site housing options, transportation provided by employer, parking availability and variable or compressed work week
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Cover letter, References attesting experience, Proof of the requested certifications, and Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples) through below mentioned details.
2995 Peters Rd Rte 324
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!