Econolodge Inn & Suites based in Pembroke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Receptionist. Econolodge Inn & Suites is an economy motel chain based in the United States and Canada, founded on 1969. We are the second-largest brand in the Choice Hotels system. We operate our business through 779 hotels across every US state and Canadian province. We have over 53 years of experience in hospitality industry. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Econolodge Inn & Suites
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Pembroke, ON
Work setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 1 year to less than 2 years
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, work under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks, pay attention to detail and also sit
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and a team player
- The candidate should have efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- The candidate should be able to provide basic information to clients and the public, obtain and process information required to provide services and also record and relay information
- The candidate should be able to operate switchboard or telephone system, answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages, arrange teleconferences and also monitor mobile radio or telephone
- The candidate should be able to order office supplies, schedule and confirm appointments, send invoices, maintain work records and logs, perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail, calculate billing charges and also provide directory assistance
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!