Carson Lake Lumber Ltd based in Pembroke, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sawmill worker. Carson Lake Lumber Ltd is a cornerstone in the lumber industry, delivering top-notch wood products and services. Specializing in Carson Lake Lumber is synonymous with quality, sustainability, and reliability. Their commitment to responsible forestry practices ensures that each product is not just a piece of lumber but a testament to environmental stewardship. The candidates selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Carson Lake Lumber Ltd
Position: Sawmill worker
No of Vacancies: 4
Salary: $16.55 to $18.00 hourly (To be negotiated) for 44 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Pembroke, ON
Transportation information: Own transportation
Work setting: Sawmill and Planing mill
Type of product: Lumber
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
Own tools/equipment: Steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, gloves, and ear plugs
- The candidates should be comfortable working in noisy environments and capable of handling dusty conditions as part of their responsibilities
- The candidates should be able to work in areas with various odors and in hot environments when necessary
- The candidates should be able to work in cold or refrigerated environments and be physically fit to meet the demands of a physically demanding position
- The candidates should be accustomed to performing repetitive tasks as part of their role and possess manual dexterity for tasks requiring precision and skill
- The candidates should be capable of handling heavy loads as required for the job and demonstrate attention to detail in their work
- The candidates should have hand-eye coordination for tasks that require precision and be able to stand for extended periods during their work
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorization (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to feed conveyors, hoppers, saws, and drying machines
- The candidates should be able to sort, pile, and transport wood products
- The candidates should be able to remove scrap lumber and wood chips for reprocessing
- The candidates should be able to assist other processing workers
- The candidates should be able to clean machines and immediate work areas
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your Resume) through the below-mentioned details
1072 Doran Rd.
Between 09:00 a.m. and 04:00 p.m.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!