Registered Nurse (R.N.)
Shared Health Inc based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Registered Nurse (R.N.). Shared Health Inc is known to lead the planning and coordinates the integration of patient-centered clinical and preventive health services across Manitoba. We also deliver specific province-wide health services and supports centralized administrative and business functions for Manitoba health organizations. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Shared Health Inc
Position: Registered Nurse (R.N.)
No of Vacancies: 100
Salary: $38.46 per hour for 47.19 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Work Setting: Willing to relocate, Hospital/medical facility or clinic, Public or community health centre
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 1-2 years
Certificates, licenses, memberships, and courses: Licensure as a Registered Nurse by provincial or territorial authorities
Security and Safety: Adult Abuse Registry check, Child Abuse Registry check, Criminal record check
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be physically demanding
- The candidate should be accurate
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to assess patients to identify appropriate nursing interventions also collaborate to plan, implement, coordinate and evaluate patient care
- The candidate should be able to deliver health education programs also deliver immunization programs
- The candidate should be able to engage in research activities related to nursing also monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and changes in patients’ conditions
- The candidate should be able to operate or monitor medical apparatus or equipment also participate in community needs assessment and program development
- The candidate should be able to provide consultative services regarding issues relevant to nursing profession and nursing practice also provide nursing care
- The candidate should be able to provide supportive counseling and life skills programming also supervise licensed practical nurses and other nursing staff
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, and Proof of the requested certifications) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!