2371903 Ontario Corp based in North Bay, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Residence cleaner. The 2371903 Ontario Corporation is an integral part of the Business Support Services Industry and is an integral part of the Business Support Services Industry. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full-time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidate has to work are Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Employer Name: 2371903 Ontario Corp
- Position: Residence cleaner
- No of Vacancies: 2
- Salary: $16.00 to $17.50 hourly for 30 to 44 hours per week
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: North Bay, ON
- Shifts: Day, Flexible Hours, Morning
- Work Location Information: Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Work Setting: Private residence and Cleaning service company
- Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
- Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications such as a high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma
- Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.): Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- Security and Safety: Bondable, Driving record check (abstract), Criminal record check
- The candidate should work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should work on working under pressure
- The candidate should work on repetitive tasks
- The candidate should work on physically demanding
- The candidate should work on attention to detail
- The candidate should work on a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should work on bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should work under tight deadlines
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to dust furniture
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The employees get a health care plan
- The employees get a dental plan
- The employees get gratuities
- The employees get gasoline paid
- The employees get group insurance benefits
- The employees get life insurance
- The employees get free parking available
- The employees get learning/training paid by the employer
2371903 Ontario Corporation is a company that provides business support services. Today, the corporation employs hundreds of people to manufacture and sell products in North Bay, ON, and (perhaps other locations) around the world.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or directly meeting (along with your resume and reference number, also be prepared for the screening questions) through below mentioned details.
1315 Hammond St
NORTH BAY, ON
P1B 2J2 Between 09:00 AM and 04:00 PM
Include this reference number in your application
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!