Reden Clean Ltd. based in Sherwood Park, AB and Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light Duty Cleaner. Reden Clean Ltd. is known to consistently strive to provide the most effective approach to professional cleaning services. We are known to provide cleaning services using advanced equipment. We work through cleaning methods and relentless efforts. Our company is known to ensure our services make a lasting impact on your business, home, life and happiness. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Reden Clean Ltd.
Position: Light Duty Cleaner
No of Vacancies: 5
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 per hour (to be negotiated) for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Sherwood Park, AB and Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Shift, On Call
Work Setting: Cleaning service company, Commercial building, Shopping centre or mall
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence, Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Driver’s validity licence check
Own Tools/Equipment: Uniform
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding and be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and work in a flexible environment
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and be someone who can be relied on
- The candidate should be a team player and work with values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors and also vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidate should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers and also wash windows, walls and ceilings
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Letter of recommendation, and Copy of latest school transcript) through below mentioned details.
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!