Garden South Park Inn based in Halifax, NS is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room attendant. Garden South Park Inn is a renovated historic Victorian Home from the 19th century. We are in the hospitality industry for many years and we are very much experienced. We are known to provide satisfaction to our customers, that they don’t have to go to any one else after getting the best services from us. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Garden South Park Inn
Position: Room attendant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 8 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Part time
Location: Halifax, NS
Shifts: 09:00 to 15:00
Work Setting: Hotel, motel, resort
Security and safety: Bond required, criminal record should checked, basic security clearance required and Child Abuse Registry should checked
Own tools/equipment: Candidates should have uniform
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset.
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Candidates must have Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) Certificate
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail, perform repetitive tasks and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods and also able for bending, crouching, kneeling
- The candidate should be reliable, dependable and team player
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills and excellent oral communication and also have values and ethics
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, able to work in a flexible environment and able to take initiative
- The candidate should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture and wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidate should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries and stock linen closet
- The candidate should be able to clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances and also clean changing rooms and showers
- The candidate should be able to handle and report lost and found items and pick up debris and empty trash containers
- The candidate should be able to attend to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items, provide basic information on facilities and also address customers’ complaints or concerns
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!