Bouwa Whee Catering based in Yellowknife, NT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Room cleaner. Bouwa Whee Catering is a dynamic, wholly owned subsidiary of Det’on Cho Corporation – the economic development organization of the Yellowknives Dene First Nation, dedicated to creating prosperity for its members. Our passion for excellence is what inspired us in the beginning, and it continues to drive us today. We pride ourselves in the superior experience in Conveyor, Material Handling and in the long-term relationships we’ve built with our customers. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Bouwa Whee Catering
Position: Room cleaner
No of Vacancies: 9
Salary: $20.00 to $21.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: 901 Sikyea Tili, Yellowknife, NT X1A 2N9
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset
- The candidates should be able to sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, dust furniture, vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- The candidates should be able to make beds and change sheets, distribute clean towels and toiletries, stock linen closet, clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- The candidates should be able to disinfect operating rooms and other areas, clean and disinfect elevators, handle and report lost and found items, provide basic information on facilities
- The candidates should be able to pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings
- The candidates should be able to clean changing rooms and showers, address customers’ complaints or concerns
- The candidates will get dental plan, health care plan, vision care benefits, registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP), and variable or compressed work week
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!