Temple of Sarees Inc. based in Scarborough, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Sales supervisor. Temple of Sarees Inc. started our humble beginnings as an ethnic saree boutique in New York since 2015. Since our expansion into the Canadian market, our passion has grown to bring the latest designs in silk sarees to our customers while simultaneously maintaining traditional elegance. We have cultivated a way to be authentically traditional while offering a range of choices. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Temple of Sarees Inc.
Position: Sales supervisor
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.25 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Scarborough, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning
Work setting: Retail business
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, handle heavy loads, stand for extended periods, walk and also maintain tight deadlines
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing, walking
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client, in a flexible environment and also in an organized way
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy, efficient interpersonal skills and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise 5-10 people, cashiers and also retail salespersons and sales clerks
- The candidate should be able to hire and train or arrange for training of staff
- The candidate should be able to order merchandise and also establish work schedules
- The employees get health care plan
- The employees get free parking availability, paid time off (volunteering or personal days) and team building opportunities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
3351 Markham Road suite 101
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!