Amazon Web Services Canada, Inc. (AWS) based in Toronto, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Software Engineering Manager. Amazon Web Services Canada, Inc. is known as the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. We are known to offer over 200 fully featured services from data centres globally. We have millions of customers including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies. We are the most used cloud services for being available at lower costs, becoming more agile and innovating faster. We are significantly known to offer more and more cloud services, and more features within those services, than any other cloud provider. We provide cloud services to all, from infrastructure technologies like compute, storage, and databases to emerging technologies, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence, data lakes and analytics, and Internet of Things. The same makes us faster, easier, and more cost effective to move the existing applications to the cloud and build nearly anything a person can imagine. We are also known to have the deepest functionality within those services. For example, we offer the widest variety of databases that are purpose-built for different types of applications so a person can choose the right tool for the job to get the best cost and performance. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to full time or permanent employment. The shifts the candidates need to work are yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Amazon Web Services Canada, Inc.
Position: Software Engineering Manager
No of Vacancies: 10
Salary: $111,200 to $185,800 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 120 Bremner Boulevard, Toronto, ON, M5J 0A8
Shifts: To be determined
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 5 years or more
Area of Work Experience: Candidates need an area of work experience in software development
Computer and Technology Knowledge: Data analysis and interpretation, Computer programming, Networking software, Programming software, Enterprise Applications Integration (EAI), Desktop applications
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure
- The candidate should be able to pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work under tight deadlines
To be determined
- The candidate should be able to establish and implement policies and procedures for information systems
- The candidate should be able to authorize the development of specifications for products or services
- The candidate should be able to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- The candidate should be able to meet with clients to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- The employees get a diverse perspective at their workplace
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- All the employees get equal opportunities at work
- Employees get other benefits such as paid leaves and financial benefits
Since December 2016, Amazon Web Services Canada, Inc. (AWS) has been supporting its customers and partners in Canada. The company is known to have a growing team of experts that are ready to provide business solutions in English and French from coast-to-coast.
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with resume and references number in application) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!