Great Canadian Dollar Store based in Saint John, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Store clerk. Great Canadian Dollar Store is providing clean and tidy stores for customers, where they can feel at home, find what they’re looking for – and want to stay a while. Our goal is to give each one of our customers the best experience possible. That is why we give our members the latitude to carry products which reflect the community they serve. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Great Canadian Dollar Store
Position: Store clerk
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $13.75 hourly 10 to 30 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment – Full time
Location: Saint John, NB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be physically demanding
- The candidates should be able to stand, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be collaborative, goal-oriented, hardworking, integrated, outgoing, and should have positive attitude
- The candidates should be quick learner, flexible, reliable, organized
- The candidates should have excellent oral communication, efficient interpersonal skills, be able to work as a team player
- The candidates should be able to operate cash register
- The candidates should be able to provide advice about merchandise
- The candidates should be able to assist in display of merchandise
- The candidates should be able to greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
621 Fairville Blvd., Lancaster Mall
Saint John, NB
Between 09:00 AM and 05:00 PM
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!