Marathon Gold Corporation based in Grand Falls-Windsor, NL is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Superintendent, maintenance. Marathon Gold Corporation is a Toronto-based gold company advancing its 100%-owned Valentine Gold Project located in the Central Region of Newfoundland and Labrador, one of the top mining jurisdictions in the world. We are expected to have a 13-year mine life based on conventional open pit mining and milling. We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace environment for all employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Marathon Gold Corporation
Position: Superintendent, maintenance
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $130,000 to $140,000 annually for 168 hours per month
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Grand Falls-Windsor, NL
Work setting: Remote location, willing to relocate and mining company
Security and safety: Criminal record should checked and driving record should checked (abstract)
Budgetary responsibility: $1,500,001 – $4,000,000
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Other trades certificate or diploma or equivalent experience
Experience: Candidates need experience of 5 years or more
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of Spreadsheet
- The candidate should be able to work under pressure, in fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, maintain tight deadlines and also for large workload
- The candidate should be physically strong
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment and also take initiative
- The candidate should be dependable, reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy and also an excellent oral and written communication
- The candidate should be able to develop and implement schedules and procedures for safety inspections and preventive maintenance programs, direct the maintenance and repair of an establishment’s machinery, equipment and electrical and mechanical systems, prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility and also set up and maintain inventory control system
- The candidate should be able to hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
- The candidate should be able to plan and manage the facility’s operations budget and also plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate
- The employees get dental plan, disability benefits, health care plan, paramedical services coverage and vision care benefits
- The employees get bonus
- The employees get group insurance benefits, life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- The employees get learning/training paid by employer, on-site amenities and on-site recreation and activities
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume, Job reference number, Proof of the requested certifications, the Highest level of education, and name of the institution where it was completed, and Copy of latest school transcript) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions:
- Are you available for a shift or on-call work?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected, and conducted for further procedures directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!