Hardy’s Independent Grocer Ltd. based in Devon, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supermarket clerk. Hardy’s Independent Grocer Ltd. is a well-known grocery store which offers a wide range of products, including fresh produce, meat, dairy, bakery items, and household essentials. We pride ourselves on offering a diverse selection of products to meet the needs of our customers. Our staff is knowledgeable and friendly, and we are always available to assist customers with any questions or concerns. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hardy’s Independent Grocer Ltd.
Position: Supermarket clerk
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.65 hourly 32 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Devon, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer, Supermarket/grocery store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualifications
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidates should be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, be physically demanding, and a repetitive tasker
- The candidates should be able to work in tight deadlines with attention to detail
- The candidates should be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, crouch, and kneel for extended periods
- The candidates should be willing to for overtime
- The candidates should be able to handle weight Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidates should be able to handle heavy loads
- The candidates should be able to work at odours, dusty, and cold/refrigerated and air conditioned area
- The candidate should be client focus, organized, flexible, reliable, and be able to work as a team player
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidates should be able to bag, box or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment or delivery, unpack products received by store and count, weigh or sort items
- The candidates should be able to stock shelves and display areas, keep stock clean and in order
- The candidates should be able to price items using stamp or stickers according to price list, perform general cleaning duties (i.e. sweeping, mopping floors)
- The candidates should be able to operate cash register
- The candidates should be able to provide customer service
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
16 Superior St
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!