Sierra Fabricating & Manufacturing Inc., based in Devon, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Welder. Sierra Fabricating & Manufacturing Inc. is building a reputation for providing quality service as well as delivering top-quality products. Sierra Fabricating & Manufacturing Inc. is committed to completing all projects on time and according to the job specifications laid out by our clients. We meet and exceed our clients’ expectations from starting concept to fabrication and installation. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Sierra Fabricating & Manufacturing Inc.
No of Vacancies: 2
Salary: $36.00 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 23 Exploration Drive Devon, ABT9G 2A3
Shifts: Day, Weekend
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates must need standard educational qualifications such as a secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates must have 2 years to less than 3 years of experience
Certificates, Licences, Memberships, and Courses: Welder Trade Red Seal Certificate
- The candidate should be able to do attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to do hand-eye co-ordination
The candidate should be a team player
- The candidate should be able to interpret welding process specifications
- The candidate should be able to operate manual or semi-automatic, fully automated welding equipment
- The candidate should be able to operate brakes, shears, and another metal shaping, straightening, and bending machines
- The candidate should be able to fit, braze, and torch-straighten metal
- The candidate should be able to determine the weldability of materials
- The candidate should be able to operate set-up welding machines previously to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- The candidate should be able to maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing, and soldering equipment
- The employees get to work in a well-known company
- The employees get to work in a natural environment
- The employees get a health care plan
- The employees get paid leaves and sick leaves benefits
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending an email or mail(along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!