Hardy’s Independent Grocer Ltd based in Devon, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supermarket clerk. Hardy’s Independent Grocer Ltd is a cornerstone in community-centric retail, offering a diverse array of quality products and personalized service. As an independent grocery store, Hardy’s is committed to providing a unique shopping experience, with a focus on locally sourced and fresh produce. The store caters to the varied needs of its customers, offering a wide selection of grocery items, household essentials, and specialty products. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Hardy’s Independent Grocer Ltd
Position: Supermarket clerk
No of Vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.65 hourly for 32 to 35 hours per week
Employment Type: Permanent employment Full time
Location: Devon, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
Work setting: Relocation costs covered by employer, and supermarket/grocery store
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates don’t need degree, certificate or diploma
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience, training will be provided
- The candidate should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines
- The candidate should be adept at handling repetitive tasks, capable of handling heavy loads, and physically fit for the demands of a physically demanding job
- The candidate should possess a keen attention to detail and be comfortable with a combination of sitting, standing, and walking
- The candidate should be able to stand for extended periods and perform tasks involving walking, bending, crouching, and kneeling as required
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime as necessary
- The candidates should be capable of lifting up to 23 kg (50 lbs) as part of their job responsibilities
- The candidates should demonstrate a strong focus on client needs and exhibit flexibility in adapting to changing circumstances.
- The candidates should be organized in their approach to tasks and reliable in meeting commitments.
- The candidates should be strong team players
- Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen or temporary or permanent resident of Canada
- Candidate must have legal authorized (Work Permit) to work in Canada
- If Candidates are unable to fulfill above mentioned requirements, don’t apply for the position
- The candidate should be able to bag, box, or parcel purchases for customers, for shipment, or delivery
- The candidate should be able to obtain articles for customers from the shelf or stockroom and direct them to the location of articles sought
- The candidate should be able to unpack products received by the store, count, weigh, or sort items
- The candidate should be able to maintain computerized stock inventory, stock shelves, and display areas
- The candidate should be able to keep stock clean and in order, as well as price items using a stamp or stickers according to the price list
- The candidate should be able to attach protective devices to products to protect against shoplifting
- The candidate should be able to fill mail or electronic orders from warehouse stock and perform general cleaning duties (i.e., sweeping, mopping floors)
- The candidate should be able to operate a cash register, perform order picking, and provide customer service
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
16 Superior St
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!