Porter based in CA-ON-Mississauga is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Supervisor, In-Flight Services YYZ. Porter has been elevating the experience of economy air travel for every passenger. We are known to provide genuine hospitality with style, care and charm. We serve a North American network to Eastern Canada. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Porter
Position: Supervisor, In-Flight Services YYZ
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned by employer, approximately $600 weekly, estimated by Canadian Job Bank.
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Inflight Service
Employment Type: Permanent
Category: Cabin Crew
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the airline industry, other experience details are mentioned below
- The candidate should be able to work collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals and also provide service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers)
- The candidate should be able to deal with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise and also focus on efforts on achieving high quality results consistent with the organization’s standards
- The candidate should be able to listen and communicate openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus
- The candidate having 2-5 years of leadership experience in an elevated role is an asset
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible schedule and irregular hours and work as an integral part of the job (mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays) in addition to offering periods of availability to be on call
- The candidate must demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills with the ability to proactively follow-up where needed and provide constructive feedback and have sound knowledge of Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint
- The candidate must have excellent safety and customer service knowledge and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The candidate should be able to complete the initial cabin crew training and also operate as a crew member when required
- The candidate should be able to complete the mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination
- The candidate should be responsible for reporting to the Manager, YYZ Operations, the Supervisor and In-flight Services
- The candidate should be responsible for the daily supervision and oversight of cabin crew and all related responsibilities
- The candidate should be able to perform regular ramp inspections to validate Cabin Crew compliance with Canadian Aviation Regulations, workplace safety and Porter’s Brand and Service Standards and also participate in operations to ensure on-time performance
- The candidate should be responsible for the supervision of Inflight Operations as it relates to cabin crew and also perform internal audits on operational processes
- The candidate should be able to review of Purser Reports to provide resolution and follow up with internal operational departments and also monitor attendance reports
- The candidate should be able to mentor, coach and motivate Cabin Crew to ensure the highest standards of safety and the consistent delivery of premium service onboard and also act as a key liaison to counsel Cabin Crew on a daily basis opening channels of communication, demonstrating support and commitment to their needs
- The candidate should be able to address and improve morale issues on-line, while highlighting areas of concern which will be raised to the Director, In-Flight Services and also provide care, guidance and assistance whenever abnormal circumstances occur (onboard, emergency, medical or personal)
- The candidate should be able to conduct Cabin Crew performance assessments ensuring compliance to safety and service procedures, grooming standards and company policies and also provide immediate feedback on performance follow up and tracking
- The candidate should be able to monitor and coach probationary Flight Attendants and Pursers and also participate in follow up and documentation as needed with the discipline process
- The candidate should be able to actively participate in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations as well as the investigation and audit of hazards and incidents and also perform any other duties assigned by Manager, In-Flight Services
- The candidate should be responsible for catering issues, concerns and implementation of new initiatives
- The candidate should be able to identify hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and take appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!