Virtual Xcellence Canada Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Web Developer. Virtual Xcellence Canada Inc. is known to provide business advice to help you start, plan, operate, manage, market, develop, position, improve and grow your business. We are known for being honest and open to deals. We are known to be accountable for what we do. Our company is known to believe in fair and equitable treatment of all. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Virtual Xcellence Canada Inc.
Position: Web Developer
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $35.50 per hour for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shifts: Day, Evening, Morning
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as a bachelor’s degree
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure
- The candidate should be work with tight deadlines and perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be able to handle heavy loads and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be a combination of sitting, standing walking
- The candidate should be client focused and be someone who can be dependent on
- The candidate should have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should have an excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidate should be able to work with an initiative and have judgement skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be a team player
- The employees get health benefits such as Health care plan, Disability benefits, Dental plan, Vision care benefits and Paramedical services coverage
- The employees get financial benefits such as bonus
- The employees get long-term benefits such as Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP)
- The employees get other benefits such as Learning/training paid by employer, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Travel insurance and Wellness program
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply directly to the employer by sending email (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!