Viking Fire Protection Inc. based in Concord, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Warehouse Associate. Viking Fire Protection Inc. is known as a nationwide leader that provides quality fire and life safety services in Canada’s 16 largest cities. Our company is known to have a leading team to be customers’ professional partners to save life and property. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Viking Fire Protection Inc.
Position: Warehouse Associate
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 to $28.00 hourly (to be negotiated) for 40 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: 140 Fernstaff Court, Concord, ON, L4K 3L8
Work Setting: In Shop
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s license, Vehicle supplied by employer
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need an experience of 2-3 years
Parts Specialization: Electrical products, Electronic, Manufacturing equipment, Plumbing
Security and Safety: Criminal record check, Driver’s validity license check
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be a combination of bending, crouching and kneeling
- The candidate should be able to work with being focused on the client and be a team player
- The candidate should be able to clean and maintain office, supply area or warehouse and also receive, unpack and sort incoming parts, supplies and materials
- The candidate should be able to ship, deliver or pick up parts, products or equipment and also store items in warehouse, tool room or supply area
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume and job reference number) through below mentioned details.
Include this reference number in your application
Be prepared for the screening questions. Include answer the following questions while applying:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!