Kool Breeze Farms based in Summerside, PE is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Yard Goods Salesperson-Retail. Kool Breeze Farms can be termed as a local, family-owned garden centre and farm market, with seeds to trees and everything in between. We are also known to feature a Christmas Store with decor and gifts to brighten the winter season. We are known for our eggs and sourced food. We are also known for our outdoor space. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer’s Name: Kool Breeze Farms
Position: Yard Goods Salesperson-Retail
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 per hour for 35 to 48 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Summerside, PE
Shifts: Day, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Morning
Work Setting: On-site customer service, Garden centre
Transportation/Travel Information: Valid driver’s licence
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language.
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualification such as secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates don’t need experience although having experience is an asset, training will be provided
Construction Specialization: Stone garden walls
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- The candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle heavy loads
- The candidate should be able to perform repetitive tasks
- The candidate should be physically demanding and a combination of bending, crouching, kneeling and standing for extended periods
- The candidate should have an adaptability and analytical skills
- The candidate should be efficient and energetic
- The candidate should be goal-oriented and hardworking
- The candidate should be able to work with a positive attitude and be proactive
- The candidate should be a quick learner and have time management skills
- The candidate should be someone who can be dependent on and have an efficient interpersonal skills
- The candidate should be able to work in an organized way and be a team player
- The candidate should have an excellent oral communication skills
- The candidate should be able to operate cash register also operate computerized inventory record keeping and re-ordering systems
- The candidate should be able to provide advice about merchandise also assist in display of merchandise
- The candidate should be able to estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties and delivery dates also greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease
- The candidate should be able to prepare merchandise for purchase, rental or lease
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!