Balwaria Empire Pvt Ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant. Balwaria Empire Pvt Ltd originated as a passenger freighting service that quickly evolved to take upon itself to provide an expanded plethora of services including supplying goods, services and connecting communities, businesses and people all over Alberta. Founded and run by dedicated citizens of the province, we pride ourselves on being one of the largest transportation services in Alberta, employing hundreds of workers and staffs. The goal of our company is to make life easier; for our customers as well as our employees. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Balwaria Empire Pvt Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant
No of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.40 hourly for 32 hours per week
Employment Type: Full time, Permanent employment
Location: Edmonton, AB
Shifts: Day, Evening, Shift and Morning
Work setting: Warehouse
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language
Education: Candidates need standard educational qualifications such as a Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Candidates need experience of 7 months to less than 1 year
Computer and technology knowledge: Candidates must have knowledge of MS Excel, MS Office, MS Word and MS Windows
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced environment, under pressure, maintain tight deadlines, perform repetitive tasks and pay attention to detail
- The candidate should be able to work in a flexible environment, in an organized way and also multitask
- The candidate should be reliable and also a team player
- The candidate should have accuracy and also an excellent oral communication
- The candidate should be able to supervise other workers
- The candidate should be able to determine and establish office procedures and routines
- The candidate should be able to answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages and also answer electronic enquiries
- The candidate should be able to compile data, statistics and other information, open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information and also set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!