Apple based in Toronto and Ontario is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of CA-Manager. Apple is a well-known American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California. Our company is the world’s largest technology company. In 2022, we had a revenue of US$394.3 billion. Our company is also the world’s biggest company by market capitalization. The candidates who will get selected for the vacancy will be required to start the work as soon as possible.
Employer Name: Apple
No of Vacancies: To be determined
Salary: Salary is not mentioned by Employer, $1500.00 weekly salary estimated by Canadian Job Bank.
Shift: To be determined
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Languages: Candidates must have knowledge of the English Language, having multilingual ability is a plus. Roles based in Quebec require French language proficiency
Education: Candidates don’t need standard educational qualification such as high school, bachelor’s degree, a certificate or a diploma
Experience: Candidates need a have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting and having a cross-industry experience is welcome
- The candidate should have diverse set of leadership skills, and as a Manager, he/she should be a master of them all
- The candidate should be able to work in the store’s fast-paced, dynamic environment, he/she should exhibit composure as he/she learns from each new challenge and build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for customers as they learn, shop, and get support
- The candidate should be able to share the Apple vision with employees and customers
- The candidate should have the ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment
- The candidate should be able to support Apple simplicity and make it look easy and have a passion for learning about Apple technology and products
- The candidate should be flexible with his/her schedule and work hard on the basis of business needs
- The candidate should be responsible for inspiring your team to create ownership opportunities for customers on the sales floor
- The candidate should be able to guide the talent that provides technical support and training, while working in partnership with the business team and oversee operations such as inventory and visual merchandising
- The candidate should be able to actively build teams-hiring, training, and developing team members in all these disciplines and more
How to apply:
If the position is fit for you and the basic requirements are fulfilled then you can now apply (along with your resume and cover letter) through below mentioned details.
We thank all the applicants for showing their interest and trust in us, however, only the most eligible candidates will be selected and conducted for further procedure directly from employers, in between no charges/fees or original documents will be asked from any applicant. All the best!